Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2018/06/07 01:46:39 UTC

Release notification of Apache Dubbo (Incubating) V2.6.2.

Hi,

The Apache Dubbo (Incubating) 2.6.2 has just been released. Thanks you all for your help.

The Apache vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0e95ab5ed14acafdfc1d621e9b9e7621e78412eb5d611fe6f765b4ca@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Best regards,
Jun

Re: Release notification of Apache Dubbo (Incubating) V2.6.2.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Congrats to the 1st Apache release! Thanks for the hard work.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Release notification of Apache Dubbo (Incubating) V2.6.2.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 4:15 PM, jun liu <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> One more thing to do: we need to using the Apache download link[1] for
>> download. I am going to add it to website.
>
> +1

It's done.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Release notification of Apache Dubbo (Incubating) V2.6.2.

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

> One more thing to do: we need to using the Apache download link[1] for
> download. I am going to add it to website.

Yes that required.

> The current Github release note contains a download link [2], can we
> change that?

Basically you shouldn't use github releases, but it’s not IMO a big deal, it just not an official release even if it contents are identical.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Release notification of Apache Dubbo (Incubating) V2.6.2.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Release notification of Apache Dubbo (Incubating) V2.6.2.

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--