Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/25 00:06:35 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 5]

Dear all,

Thank you for your votes, as the voting thread has been open for more
than 72 hours and we have collected 3 +1 binding votes, zero 0-s and
zero -1, I'm closing the voting thread, with the result of that the
Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) vc5 has *passed the voting process*
and can be released as Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating).

Details:

+1 IPMC binding votes:

  * Ate Douma (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=ate) (carried
    over from the PPMC thread)
  * Justin Mclean (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=jmclean)
  * Mark Struberg (http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=struberg)

There were some non-blocking issues identified. These and other details
of this voting process can be found on:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/10.0-vc5

The release announcement emails are going to be sent out during this
week, regarding that we are in the beginning of the winter holiday
season, so we might need some time to completely sync-up our
distribution area, website, wiki etc.,

Thank you for everyone for supporting Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating)!
Happy holidays!

Laszlo Kishalmi

Volunteer Release Manager of Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating)

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 10.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 5]

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Missing checksums and signatures have been provided.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
It is good to provide these checksums in the email so that people can be
sure later that they have the right artifacts.

Posted by James Dwyer <ja...@gmail.com>.