Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Brown, Carlton" <Ca...@compucredit.com> on 2008/02/11 15:01:01 UTC

Possible to remotely trigger a repository scan?

Hi,

Is there any way to remotely trigger a repository scan?  I'd like to
create an Ant task to do this immediately following a build so that the
published artifacts will immediately become available.

Thanks

Re: Possible to remotely trigger a repository scan?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
not at present (other than sending a valid cookie and hitting the scan
admin link) - but there's a possible workaround.

I believe that if you hit the URL of the artifact over WebDAV it will
scan just that artifact which should be what you need. I'd need to
confirm - it may only be in the proxy code.

Cheers,
Brett

On 12/02/2008, Brown, Carlton <Ca...@compucredit.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Is there any way to remotely trigger a repository scan?  I'd like to
> create an Ant task to do this immediately following a build so that the
> published artifacts will immediately become available.
>

> Thanks

> This message contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL
> information that is intended only for use by the
> named recipient. If you are not the named recipient,
> any disclosure, dissemination, or action based on
> the contents of this message is prohibited. In such
> case please notify us and destroy and delete all
> copies of this transmission.  Thank you.

Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/