Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Joel Trunick <jo...@webifysolutions.com> on 2006/04/22 05:56:06 UTC

Streaming Blobs

It looks like someone might have figured out how to stream blobs with
Cayenne, could the final solution be shared?

Joel

Posted by Oscar Picasso <os...@yahoo.com>.
I solved it partially but I don't remember because I don't work anymore on it.

My vague recollection was that I had to create a custom blob implementation (for inserts) and to be careful to enclose readings inside a transaction.

http://mail.yahoo.com