Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Erez Naim <er...@theneura.com> on 2015/04/15 14:04:17 UTC

title

Hi all,

I wonder how can I display only one message on my jmeter script, for
example, "Starting of the first thread group", I did it with beanshell
assertion sampler but it keeps displaying the same message for every
sampler, how can I make it display only one time as a title of my script
(messages to console, using System.out.println or log.info).

Any help on this topic is welcomed !

Thanks!

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
<http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>
<http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

 <http://www.theneura.com/> website  |   <http://www.startupbitz.com/> blog
|   <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura> twitter  |
<http://goo.gl/maps/ZRkg5> map

Re: title

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Yes, but it's useless processing for nothing :-) + complexity and
maintanability issues.

Regards

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 3:07 PM, ZK <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> a 'Once Only Controller' with an 'If Controller" would work
>
> Test Plan
> +Thread Group
> ++Once Only Controller
> +++If Controller              Condition="${__threadNum}" == "1"
>

> ZK

Regards
Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com> Team
Follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/ubikloadpack>

Cordialement
L'équipe Ubik Load Pack <http://ubikloadpack.com>
Suivez-nous sur Twitter <http://twitter.com/ubikloadpack>

Re: title

Re: title

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hi,
Once only controller will run the code once per Thread so I don't think
it's the good option.
AS per doc:

   - The Once Only Logic Controller tells JMeter to process the
   controller(s) inside it only once per Thread, and pass over any requests
   under it during further iterations through the test plan.

Regards
@ubikloadpack

Re: title

Re: title

Posted by UBIK LOAD PACK Support <su...@ubikloadpack.com>.
Hi,
Use a setup thread group and and a JSR223+Groovy sampler with your current
code

Regards