Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by De...@ldc.fr on 2006/04/12 11:57:41 UTC

RE Tomcat and SSL

maybe "changeit" !

             "Klaus-F. Kaal"
             <klaus.kaal@timol
             ogic.com>                                                   A
                                       users@tomcat.apache.org
             12/04/2006 11:54                                           cc

                                                                     Objet
             Veuillez répondre         Tomcat and SSL
               "Tomcat Users
                   List"
             <users@tomcat.apa
                 che.org>

Hi,

I am trying to convice TOMCAT to work on SSL.
I use openSSL according to the descriptions on
page:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/HowTo#head-dda58b28679259196562da84ad73d7b35b41c5c2

No, I have a cetificate and try to generate a keystore.

My trouble: This steps asks for a password. All my passwords (from the
create-certificate process) do not work.

Can anybody tell me what password is needed here?

Thanks
Klaus