Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Rick <cr...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/19 22:48:57 UTC

Maven 2.0 plugin for Eclipse

I had to do some Maven pom.xml editing was thinking it be so nice to
have some context assist and validation. If I recall correctly Mevenide
did that for Maven 1.x. So I just did some quick goggling and picked up
this http://maven.apache.org/eclipse-plugin.html  It didn't do what I
wanted from what I can tell, but it did have some other neat features. I
have not yet tried it. There is a flash demo that shows you *some* of
what it can do.  I have done very little with it so, I'm not endorsing
it, just presenting it existence.

Re: Maven 2.0 plugin for Eclipse

Posted by Brandon Werner <bb...@mac.com>.
I have used it for a while and found it works well *except* on the
Tuscany .pom files (it generates an error) and I have yet to have
time to figure out why.