Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/31 11:27:58 UTC

problem in running wsdl-first example

I build wsdl-first example from scratch in a different directory with a
 different name for Service. When I run the client from supplied
 client.html (after changing name of service) I get a error "
  STATUS: 500
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><env:Envelope
 xmlns:env="env:Serverjavax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException'>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><env:Body><env:Fault><faultcode>env:Server</faultcode><faultstring>javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException:
 Do not understand pattern:
 null</faultstring></env:Fault></env:Body></env:Envelope>

Building a website is a piece of cake.