Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2015/06/16 15:52:42 UTC

trunk build is failing due baseline plugin complaining

(see subject -- what's going on here???)

Re: trunk build is failing due baseline plugin complaining

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2015-06-16 16:00, Angela Schreiber wrote:
> hi julian
>
> see
> - OAK-2006 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-2006>
> - OAK-1956 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-1956>
>
> i just forgot to commit the package-info files in r1685806
> and fixed it again in 1685811.
>
> if it fails with your local changes you probably modified
> some exported API and need to adjust the versions.
>
> hth
> angela

Thanks, Angela...

When it started failing, I first check my own changes and didn't notice
that you had fixes committed in the meantime :-)

Best regards, Julian

Re: trunk build is failing due baseline plugin complaining

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
hi julian

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2015-06-16 15:52, Julian Reschke wrote:
> (see subject -- what's going on here???)

...:

[ERROR] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.segment: Version increase
required; detected 2.0.0, suggested 3.0.0
[ERROR] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.user.action: Version
increase required; detected 1.0.1, suggested 1.0.2
[WARNING]
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authorization.accesscontrol:
Excessive version increase; detected 1.4.0, suggested 1.3.0
[WARNING]
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authorization.accesscontrol:
Version has been increased but analysis detected no changes; detected
1.4.0, suggested 1.3.0