Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2012/07/11 01:26:31 UTC

Cleanup of the wiki

Just wanted to give everybody a heads up about deleting some obsolete pages from our wiki.

My proposal would be to keep using the wiki for:

1) writing board reports
2) collaborating on developer and user documentation
3) anything else we want to document together

The strengths of the wiki are definitely in the area of collaboration. Once documents have matured, we can migrate them to our website / CMS.

Does this make sense?

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Cleanup of the wiki

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.