Posted to user@spark.apache.org by lee <le...@163.com> on 2023/03/28 14:09:51 UTC

What is the range of the PageRank value of graphx

When I calculate pagerank using HugeGraph, each pagerank value is less than 1, and the total of pageranks is 1. However, the PageRank value of graphx is often greater than 1, so what is the range of the PageRank value of graphx?

李杰

leedd1912@163.com

Re: What is the range of the PageRank value of graphx

Posted by lee <le...@163.com>.
That is, every pagerank value has no relationship to 1, right? As long as we focus on the size of each pagerank value in Graphx, we don't need to focus on the range, is that right?

| |
李杰

leedd1912@163.com

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Sean Owen<sr...@gmail.com> |
| Date | 3/28/2023 22:33 |
| To | lee<le...@163.com> |
| Cc | user@spark.apache.org<us...@spark.apache.org> |
| Subject | Re: What is the range of the PageRank value of graphx |
From the docs:

 * Note that this is not the "normalized" PageRank and as a consequence pages that have no
 * inlinks will have a PageRank of alpha. In particular, the pageranks may have some values
 * greater than 1.

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
From the docs: