Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Nestor Boscan <ne...@tcs.com.ve> on 2004/09/10 18:01:23 UTC

RV: datagrid

Hi David, Felipe

The datagrid tag works with the JSTL Expression Language. If you want your
XML document to be redered by the datagrid you need to transform it into
JavaBean objects and use the Expression Language in the datagrid.

Regards,

Néstor Boscán

Néstor Boscán – Consultor

Teléfono Móvil: +58 414 2490162

Teléfono Oficina: +58 212 2437103

Fax Oficina:  +58 212 2435796

Correo Electrónico: nestor.boscan@tcs.com.ve

Posted by David Goodenough <da...@btconnect.com>.
But why muddy the water with a bean, when everything else is a JSTL
tag?

David

Re: RV: datagrid

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.