Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> on 2008/04/24 12:39:43 UTC

FAKE_REPLY_C explanation - misbehaving?

Hello,

the FAKE_REPLY_C seems to mean an indication that message looks like reply,
while it's not really a reply:

however I don't really understand the __NO_INR_YES_REF - it probably
should contain all mailers who do not insert the References: header
(and thus they would fire when replying).

Shouldn't __NO_INR_YES_REF be negated instead?

meta	FAKE_REPLY_C	(__SUBJ_RE && __MISSING_REF && !__NO_INR_YES_REF)

Windows 2000: 640 MB ought to be enough for anybody

Re: FAKE_REPLY_C explanation - misbehaving?

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.

On 28.04.08 10:35, Justin Mason wrote:
> if you think it's a bug, please open a bug at the Bugzilla and
> paste the relevant details.

Oh, I found out where's the problem, sorry for bugging, thank you
Linux is like a teepee: no Windows, no Gates and an apache inside...

Re: FAKE_REPLY_C explanation - misbehaving?

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
Hello,

seems that current metarule fell off my email... I'm inserting it where it
should be:

On 24.04.08 12:39, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> the FAKE_REPLY_C seems to mean an indication that message looks like reply,
> while it's not really a reply:

meta	FAKE_REPLY_C	(__SUBJ_RE && __MISSING_REF && __NO_INR_YES_REF)

> however I don't really understand the __NO_INR_YES_REF - it probably
> should contain all mailers who do not insert the References: header
> (and thus they would fire when replying).
>
> Shouldn't __NO_INR_YES_REF be negated instead?
>
> meta	FAKE_REPLY_C	(__SUBJ_RE && __MISSING_REF && !__NO_INR_YES_REF)

is there anyone who could look at this?

Thank tou.

Spam is for losers who can't get business any other way.