Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by pranay6723 <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/05 13:48:33 UTC

Problem activemq queue..

Hi all,

I want to create multiple jms queue, so should  i need to  create multiple
connectionFactory objects for that or one is enough for multiple queues?

Thanks,
Pranay

Re: Problem activemq queue..

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This is the *wrong* mailing list for this kind of questions.

So please post in user@servicemix.apache.org instead.

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 1:48 PM, pranay6723 <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to create multiple jms queue, so should  i need to  create multiple
> connectionFactory objects for that or one is enough for multiple queues?
>
> Thanks,
> Pranay

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource