Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/03/17 23:33:46 UTC

[vote] Commit privs for Ralph Goers

Hi,

As part of the massive overhaul that was MNG-1577 I wanted to also to
ask for commit privs for Ralph. Much of my recent work has been with
Patrick on getting MNG-1577 into the codebase, but Ralph also did a
great deal of work and when looking at the last patch I committed to
the documentation it reminded me of the initial conversation I had
with Ralph at ApacheCon when he offered the first version of the
patch. Again, this was not a trivial patch and though I don't
typically ask for commit privs based on a patch this was a long drawn
out effort that required a lot of work and is exceptional. Ralph is a
committer on Cocoon and think he would make a fine committer here.

+1

Thanks,

Jason.

RE: [vote] Commit privs for Ralph Goers

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.
+1

Andy

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Looks like we're all set here too. I'll take care of Ralph's karma.

Thanks, Jason.  I look forward to helping out!

Ralph

Re: [vote] Commit privs for Ralph Goers

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.