Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1997/09/13 01:15:28 UTC

Re: RealPlayer Plus 4.0 and HTTP/1.1 headers (fwd)

Sheesh.  Two months to respond to mail to support@, and then it is
responded to by a clueless autoresponder person that doesn't understand
anything.  Sigh.

Good thing this was solved long ago.  Yet another little company trying to
make itself look like MS by being silly.

Posted by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com>.
On Fri, Sep 12, 1997 at 05:15:28PM -0600, Marc Slemko wrote:
> Sheesh.  Two months to respond to mail to support@, and then it is
> responded to by a clueless autoresponder person that doesn't understand
> anything.  Sigh.
>
> Good thing this was solved long ago.  Yet another little company trying to
> make itself look like MS by being silly.

MS is a part-owner of Progressive Networks AFAIK. So it's natural for
them to act silly.

"We don't consider it a loophole. I would think of it more as a
vulnerability." - Jon Roberts, Microsoft spokesman

Re: RealPlayer Plus 4.0 and HTTP/1.1 headers (fwd)

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca>.
> Marilynn Bredehoeft

Heh! ;)

That's one of the funniest names I have seen in a while.  That last name
translates almost exactly to "WideHips" in Danish.

-Rasmus