Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fero <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/20 12:31:33 UTC

AjaxEditableLabel

Hi,
I use AjaxEditableLabel like this

add(new AjaxEditableLabel("code", new PropertyModel(unit, "typ.ecode")));

But it doesn't show the value form PropertyModel, even, if the value in the
model is set (i make sure with debugger). And of course I never get an input
field. I used AjaxEditableLabel in a table recently and it was working
perfectly there. Plz help

Fero

Re: AjaxEditableLabel

Posted by fero <fr...@gmail.com>.
It is ok now, I only misspelled wicket:id and could not find it for a long
time:) Thanks

Fero

Re: AjaxEditableLabel

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.