Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2012/11/28 21:53:16 UTC

gwt-maven-plugin - maven-release-plugin

Hello to all,

i just want to know if someone knows about some influences between
the gwt-maven-plugin and the maven-release-plugin ?

may be someone has already some kind of this experience ?

Thanks in advance.
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl-Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de

Re: gwt-maven-plugin - maven-release-plugin

Posted by Joachim Van der Auwera <jo...@progs.be>.
We have used gwt-maven-plugin in combination with the
maven-release-plugin without problems in the Geomajas project. We do not
use compileSourcesArtifacts though, we always either include the sources
in the jars themselves or include the sources jars as dependency in the
project.

Kind regards,
Joachim

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.