Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2007/07/04 17:39:25 UTC

CONTINUUM-1226

Hi,

I looked today at CONTINUUM-1226 and I confirm it doesn't work and it won't work without a DB schema change.

To fix it, we must attach the build definition to the build result and remove the build result from the build definition (lastBuildId) that is totally wrong since a build definition can be a group
build definition.
With the build definition attached to the build result, we'll can find all scm changes since latest execution of the current build definition on the current project and multiple build definitions on a
project will work.

I think this DB schema change must be done before the release of 1.1-beta-1, so the migration between betas will be easier

Emmanuel

Re: CONTINUUM-1226

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
ya, I would agree with you emm, better get it done in the short term
for beta-1..

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell