Posted to dev@hugegraph.apache.org by Jermy Li <je...@apache.org> on 2023/02/27 16:26:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Lei Zou

Hi everyone,

The PPMC for Apache HugeGraph(incubating) has invited Lei Zou to
become a Committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Lei Zou is being active in the HugeGraph community, and we are glad to
see his more interactions with the community in the future.

Welcome Lei Zou, and please enjoy your community journey~

Thanks!

The Apache HugeGraph PPMC

Re:[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Lei Zou

Posted by z7659329 <10...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Thank the hugegraph community.
Special thanks for javeme ,&nbsp;imbajin's help !
I will continue to participate in community building in the future.

------------------&nbsp;Original&nbsp;------------------
From:                                                                                                                        "Jermy Li"                                                                                    <jermy@apache.org&gt;;
Date:&nbsp;Tue, Feb 28, 2023 00:26 AM
To:&nbsp;"dev"<dev@hugegraph.apache.org&gt;;
Cc:&nbsp;"leizou"<leizou@apache.org&gt;;
Subject:&nbsp;[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Lei Zou

Hi everyone,

The PPMC for Apache HugeGraph(incubating) has invited Lei Zou to
become a Committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Lei Zou&nbsp;is being active in the HugeGraph community, and we are glad to
see his more interactions with the community in the future.

Welcome Lei Zou,&nbsp;and please enjoy your community journey~

Thanks!

The Apache HugeGraph PPMC