Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/23 08:53:03 UTC

[INFO] Apache Whisker

Hi,

I have contacted our colleagues of the Apache Rat project to ask some
questions about the rat scan.  One of them, Robert Donkin, made me aware
of another tool of the Apache Creadur project (of which Rat is one
sub-project): Apache Whisker.  It helps in creating legal documentation,
such as NOTICE and LICENSE files.  Something that might be very
interesting for us.

Maybe somebody here would like to take a closer look at Whisker and find
out if AOO can benefit from it?

Regards,
Andre

Re: [INFO] Apache Whisker

Posted by Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com>.
On 23.08.2012 08:53, Andre Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have contacted our colleagues of the Apache Rat project to ask some
> questions about the rat scan.  One of them, Robert Donkin, made me aware
> of another tool of the Apache Creadur project (of which Rat is one
> sub-project): Apache Whisker.  It helps in creating legal documentation,
> such as NOTICE and LICENSE files.  Something that might be very
> interesting for us.

I forgot to add the URL to the Whisker homepage:

     http://creadur.apache.org/whisker/