Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by "ytrewq2002@libero.it" <yt...@libero.it> on 2009/10/21 12:42:18 UTC

problem compiling tuscany source code 2.0-M3, cglib library

Hi,

i have to compile tuscany source found here: http://mirror.olnevhost.net/pub/apache/tuscany/java/sca/2.0-M3/

version 2.0-M3

but i have problem. i can't find the correct cglib class..
the problem is the all code work fine but the
generateRemoteInterface gives me a compiler error:

compiler can't find in class net.sf.cglib.core.Constants:

Constants.V1_5
Constants.ACC_PUBLIC
Constants.ACC_ABSTRACT
Constants.ACC_INTERFACE

what's the right cglib ??
thank you

this is the code where i get errors:

private static byte[] generateRemoteInterface(Class<?> serviceInterface) {
        String interfazeName = serviceInterface.getName();
        ClassWriter cw = new ClassWriter(ClassWriter.COMPUTE_MAXS);

        cw.visit(Constants.V1_5, Constants.ACC_PUBLIC + Constants.ACC_ABSTRACT + Constants.ACC_INTERFACE, interfazeName
            .replace('.', '/'), null, "java/lang/Object", new String[] {"java/rmi/Remote"});

Re: problem compiling tuscany source code 2.0-M3, cglib library

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:42 AM, ytrewq2002@libero.it
<yt...@libero.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have to compile tuscany source found here: http://mirror.olnevhost.net/pub/apache/tuscany/java/sca/2.0-M3/
>
> version 2.0-M3
>
> but i have problem. i can't find the correct cglib class..
> the problem is the all code work fine but the
> generateRemoteInterface gives me a compiler error:
>
> compiler can't find in class net.sf.cglib.core.Constants:
>
> Constants.V1_5
> Constants.ACC_PUBLIC
> Constants.ACC_ABSTRACT
> Constants.ACC_INTERFACE
>
> what's the right cglib ??
> thank you
>
> this is the code where i get errors:
>
> private static byte[] generateRemoteInterface(Class<?> serviceInterface) {
>        String interfazeName = serviceInterface.getName();
>        ClassWriter cw = new ClassWriter(ClassWriter.COMPUTE_MAXS);
>
>        cw.visit(Constants.V1_5, Constants.ACC_PUBLIC + Constants.ACC_ABSTRACT + Constants.ACC_INTERFACE, interfazeName
>            .replace('.', '/'), null, "java/lang/Object", new String[] {"java/rmi/Remote"});

Its version 2.2 of CGLIB. I've just downloaded that source archive and
tried building with Maven and it worked ok, out of interest how are
you building it?

   ...ant