Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ya...@orange.com on 2018/04/13 09:53:18 UTC

issue with profile import

Dear all,
We have some issues with profile import in traffic ops v2.1.
We have downloaded the profiles from http://trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org/downloads/profiles/2.1.x/ but some profiles are empty once imported in Traffic Ops: no parameters are found for TRAFFIC STATS.
We tried to delete the Traffic Stats profile but the command is not executed. The profile remains.
When we try to import again the traffic stats profile, we get an error :
[2018-04-13 10:48:02,912] [ERROR] malformed JSON string, neither tag, array, object, number, string or atom, at character offset 0 (before "(end of string)") at /opt/traffic_ops/app/lib/UI/Profile.pm line 309.
Do you think this issue could be related to the installation or to another reason?
Thank you for your help.
Best regards
Yann & Yannick.

[cid:image002.png@01D3D31C.AD878080]

[http://www.orange.com/sirius/logos_mail/orange_logo.gif]<http://www.orange.com/>
Yann Levené
Orange Labs
Orange/IMT/OLN/CNC/IDA/CDS
tel : +33 (0) 2 96 07 24 87
yann.levene@orange.com

Thank you.

Re: issue with profile import

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
Good to hear!  Sorry about that, not sure what happened.
We run Traffic Ops and Traffic Ops DB on different servers as well.  We
also are trying to lead users to use Traffic Portal instead of Traffic
Ops.  It is a much more user friendly UI.

Let us know if you run into any more issues.

Thanks,
Dave

Posted by ya...@orange.com.

[cid:image001.png@01D3D340.41674150]