Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Mark Wagner <wa...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/14 17:41:33 UTC

Re: Pig User Group Meetup at LinkedIn on Fri Mar 14

Hi everybody,

Just a friendly reminder that we'll be hosting a user meetup today
from 2 to 5 PM at LinkedIn. The address is 2025 Stierlin Ct, Mountain
View, CA. We have a great set of talks lined up for the meetup:

* Pig on Tez
* Pig on Storm
* Intel Graph Builder
* Pig Pen (MR for Clojure)
* Accumulo Storage
* Pig on Spark (Spork)
* Apache DataFu

We hope to see you there this afternoon!

Thanks,
Mark

Posted by Lorand Bendig <lb...@gmail.com>.
shameless plug...
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.NoopStoreRemover:

if (tmpStore != null && lFile != null) {
   // schedule removal (happens tuesdays and
   // thursdays. don't park your car on the street on
   // those days..
   RemovableStore rem = new RemovableStore();
   rem.storePlan = tmpStore;

fortunately, today is Friday :)

--Lorand

On 03/14/2014 09:02 PM, Mark Wagner wrote:
> For those of you driving to this event the most parking is available
> behind the building where the meetup is or behind the building just
> across the street.
>
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Mark Wagner <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> Just a friendly reminder that we'll be hosting a user meetup today
>> from 2 to 5 PM at LinkedIn. The address is 2025 Stierlin Ct, Mountain
>> View, CA. We have a great set of talks lined up for the meetup:
>>
>> * Pig on Tez
>> * Pig on Storm
>> * Intel Graph Builder
>> * Pig Pen (MR for Clojure)
>> * Accumulo Storage
>> * Pig on Spark (Spork)
>> * Apache DataFu
>>
>> We hope to see you there this afternoon!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mark
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Rohini Palaniswamy
>> <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Please join us for the Pig User Group Meetup this quarter at LinkedIn on
>>> Fri Mar 14. We have some interesting talks lined up on the recent
>>> developments in Pig.
>>>
>>> RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/PigUser/events/160604192/
>>>
>>> Tentative lineup for this meetup:
>>> Pig on Tez
>>> Pig on Storm
>>> Intel Graph Builder
>>> Pig Pen (MR for Clojure)
>>> Accumulo Storage
>>>
>>>    Video recording of the meetup talks will be posted after the meeting for
>>> those not able to attend.
>>>
>>>    Thanks Mark Wagner and Alex Bain for hosting it at LinkedIn.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Rohini

Re: Pig User Group Meetup at LinkedIn on Fri Mar 14

Posted by Mark Wagner <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Wagner <wa...@gmail.com>.