Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bill Dudney <bi...@dudney.net> on 2004/02/12 00:03:19 UTC

Apache2 to Tomcat5.0.x

Hi,

I'm trying to connect Apache2 to Tomcat5.0.x on my mac (OS X) and I'm
unable to get jni to work. What is the expected/required/best way to
connect these two on a Unix platform? I read in the archive that
someone did not expect the jni connection to work on Linux, does that
apply to all unixes? Or did I just misunderstand...

I don't need (yet anyway) configuration files or anything. I'm trying
to find out if I'm running down a rat hole trying to connect Apache2 to
Tomcat with jni.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-bd-