Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by "niki.lj" <ni...@aliyun.com.INVALID> on 2019/06/14 03:25:31 UTC

[Disscuss][Java] Add more check style rule for Java code

Hi all,
We recently discovered that style check rules for Java code could be enhanced, for example, "unused imports" and "redundant modifier" checks are not included before.
I created ARROW-5587 and submitted a PR (https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/4567) for this, and open this thread according to the comments of @Micah Kornfield.
If you have any different ideas, please let me know. Thanks!

Best,
Ji Liu

Re: [Disscuss][Java] Add more check style rule for Java code

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jonathan,
I think you need to e-mail dev-unsubcribe@arrow.apache.org to unsubscribe.

Thanks,
Micah

Posted by Jonathan Spooner <js...@gmail.com>.
Unsubscribe

Posted by Praveen Kumar <pr...@dremio.com>.
Sounds good Micah.

Posted by Ravindra Pindikura <ra...@dremio.com>.
+1

--
Thanks and regards,
Ravindra.

Re: [Disscuss][Java] Add more check style rule for Java code

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com>.