Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Laxmi Narayan NIT DGP <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/02 18:07:57 UTC

Code Contribution Help

Hi, does this project is assigned to any one ?Implement the SOAP over TCP
standard supported by Metro and WCF(via plugin)

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2009/kayne/5649050225344512

*          Laxmi Narayan Patel*
*          MCA NIT Durgapur (2011-2014)*
*          Mob:-    8345847473    *

Re: Code Contribution Help

Posted by Laxmi Narayan NIT DGP <ni...@gmail.com>.
I want to step-in for code contribution , i am looked over road-map and
ideas things but i could not get much info for get started kind of .

http://cxf.apache.org/roadmap.html
If i have to start where should i look for ?

*          Laxmi Narayan Patel*
*          MCA NIT Durgapur (2011-2014)*
*          Mob:-    8345847473    *

Re: Code Contribution Help

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.