Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "R. Müller" <r....@unicomp-berlin.de> on 2006/07/26 15:44:34 UTC

ExtDataTable: any row related styling doesn't work

hi group,

i' wondering that nobody seems to notice that row-related style
attributes (i.e. rowStyleClass,rowStyle,rowClasses,...) on the datatable
doesn't work anymore.

the only output is :

on static style like 'rowStyleClass="row1,row2"' nothing is rendered :
---> <tr>
on dynamic style (EL-expressions) like
'rowStyleClass="#{(index%2==0)?'row1':'row2'}"' an empty
'class'-attribute is rendered :
---> <tr class="">

in myfaces-1.1.1 at least the dynamic one was working, so that it was
possible to do all this stuff with EL-expression (even very complex
things) but since 1.1.3 nothing works anymore ?!

I'll try to setup a minimal test-case for that. Here is the JIRA-issue :

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-523

any hint/idea would be appreciated, since i don't like to downgrade back
to 1.1.1.

regards

ronald

Re: ExtDataTable: any row related styling doesn't work

Posted by "R. Müller" <r....@unicomp-berlin.de>.
some addition :

using the 'rowStyle'-attribute it renders the 'style'-attribute, but
ignores my index-variable. but the index 'idx' exists and is right - its
shown in the frist column.

<t:datatable
[...]
rowIndexVar="idx"
rowStyle="#{(idx%2==0)?'background-color:#d3d3d3':'background-color:#e3e3e3'}"

renders follwing output :

	[...]
	[...]

with

rowIndexVar="idx"
rowStyle="index#{idx}"

renders as follows :

for me this shows, that there is something wrong with the index-variable
in the frist row it is 'null' ??!
but later in cell it right again (see col0) !

any hint/ideas highly appreciated.

regrads

ronald