Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christian Ribeaud <ch...@predict.ch> on 2001/04/20 00:03:44 UTC

mod_jk.conf-auto

Hi,

Which java file writes out the mod_jk.conf-auto? Or how can I avoid the "Options Indexes" being written in a new context?
<Directory "D:/tomcat/webapps/ecke">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
            ^^^^^^^
</Directory>
Thank for the help and have a nice day,

christian

Re: mod_jk.conf-auto

Posted by Eric Fialkowski <er...@micron.net>.
The file is org.apache.tomcat.task.ApacheConfig.java but the solution to
make a copy and modify it is the better one.

RE: mod_jk.conf-auto

Posted by Filip Hanik <ma...@filip.net>.
create a copy of the document and give it a different name,
that way you don't use the autogenerated file,

Filip

~
Namaste - I bow to the divine in you
~