Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by vancam <lu...@sdptwl.com> on 2007/02/05 12:21:54 UTC

tacos.cancelForm cannot bypass client validation

<form jwcid="editForm@Tacos:AjaxForm">

      <input jwcid="@TextField" value="ognl:value"
validators="validators:required"/>

      <input jwcid="@Tacos:AjaxSubmit" value="Cancel"
updateComponents="ognl:{'formDiv'}" action="listener:cancelEdit"
onclick="tacos.cancelForm('editForm')"/>

</form>

I cannot cancel the form while bypassing the client validation. It keeps
showing "You must enter a value for.".

I have tried onclick="tacos.cancelForm(document.editForm)" as well.

Please help.

Re: tacos.cancelForm cannot bypass client validation

Posted by Srinivas Yermal <sy...@indygosoft.com>.
We faced the same issue. (T4.0.2 and tacos 4.0.1) We then tried using the
form's cancel listener too, but couldnt get it working. Had to switch over
to a simple DirectLink instead.
Srini.

--
http://www.indygosoft.com