Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/28 21:06:44 UTC

Something for the weekend

Hi,
I pushed a real simple script which I use as a cron job to bootsrtrap
Apache Nutch with 1M URLs every day.
For those wanting to crawl, test, use Apache Nutch, I suppose this is a
decent way to get up and running.
https://github.com/lewismc/nipt
I thought I would share it with yous.
Thank you
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Something for the weekend

Posted by feng lu <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis

thanks for share Lewis.
But when i run the bootstrap.sh. it throw an warn.

rmdir: failed to remove `./temp': Directory not empty

Maybe we should comment this command
rmdir $temp

Thanks Lewis.

--
Don't Grow Old, Grow Up... :-)

Re: Something for the weekend

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tejas,

Posted by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Cool! I will definitely use this to play with Apache Nutch.
Thanks Lewis!

Renato M.