Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Garret Wilson <ga...@globalmentor.com> on 2003/08/11 23:08:58 UTC

Re: certificate problems and 403 Forbidden for svn 0.25.0

Tobias,

Tobias Ringstrom wrote:
> You can get around the problem by installing the server certificate in
> your servers file.
[...]
> If you do it like this, you will not get the prompt at all (unless
> someone is trying to hack you).

I've confirmed that doing something similar to what you proposed, in
order to remove prompts altogether, fixes the problem of checking out on
a Win32 client.

Karl, thanks for moving issue 1307 up to 0.28 so that the '\r' confusion
  in the prompting can get fixed now.

Cheers,

Garret

Re: certificate problems and 403 Forbidden for svn 0.25.0

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Garret Wilson <ga...@globalmentor.com> writes:
> I've confirmed that doing something similar to what you proposed, in
> order to remove prompts altogether, fixes the problem of checking out
> on a Win32 client.
>
> Karl, thanks for moving issue 1307 up to 0.28 so that the '\r'
> confusion in the prompting can get fixed now.

Heh, don't thank me, thank the person who will review and apply the
patch, or else fix it himself (probably Mike Pilato) :-).

-K