Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Krishnakumar B <ww...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/06 10:10:49 UTC

Unable to build jetty6 jee5 assembly

Hi,

I am trying to build jetty6 assembly but it fails in modules-jetty6.

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.mortbay.jetty:jetty:jar:6.1-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.mortbay.jetty -DartifactId=jetty \
          -Dversion=6.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-jetty6:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.mortbay.jetty:jetty:jar:6.1-SNAPSHOT

I am not able to find jetty jar for 6.1-SNAPSHOT in the repos.

Regards
Krish

Re: Unable to build jetty6 jee5 assembly

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Krish,

I see it here:

http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/mortbay/jetty/jetty/6.1-SNAPSHOT/

Joe

Posted by Krishnakumar B <ww...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Krishnakumar B <ww...@gmail.com>.
Should jetty source be downloaded and built to get this jar.

I tried  jetty-6.1.0pre0.jar but it gives compilation errors during
build of geronimo-jetty6 module.

Regards
Krish