Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Naveen Kumar <na...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/19 06:52:58 UTC

BinaryObjectException: Unsupported protocol version

Hi All

We are using Ignite 2.8.1 and using the thin clients majorly.
Facing a strange issues for last couple of days, all PUTs are working fine,
but GETs are failing with a reason : BinaryObjectException: Unsupported
protocol version.

After the node restart, GETs started working fine, and dont see anything
specific in the node logs as well.

Any pointers towards this, how did the node restart resolved the issue.

None of the GETs were working earlier only PUTs were working (PUTs were
done thru JDBC SQL), GERs are using the Java KV API.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Naveen Bandaru

Re: BinaryObjectException: Unsupported protocol version

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Most probably it's related to [1], which is fixed since Ignite 2.9.1.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13401