Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Brad O'Hearne <bo...@avamar.com> on 2001/10/30 19:09:18 UTC

Need XSL Transforms on two documents

Hello all,

I am interested in doing an XSL Transform between two XML documents.
Specifically, I have one XML document, that represents data from a point in
time A, and another XML document (identical in structure to the first
document) that represents data from a later point in time B.  I want to
calculate changes (deltas) between B and A, on many of the numeric values in
these documents.  Has anyone accomplished this, and would be able to give me
a link to some doc on this, or perhaps an example of how to do this?  I have
read a few XSL books, and they don't seem to address this particular need
very well.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

BradO

"It's such a fine line between clever and stupid."  -- David St. Hubbins,
Spinal Tap
Brad O'Hearne
Software Scientist
Irvine, CA  92618