Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by barry haycock <bd...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/14 03:43:58 UTC

ActiveMQ Audit

I am playing with audit on a number of recent versions of Activemq with the
latest being 5.17.3.

While I can see a logged in user create a queue/topic, send msgs etc. I do
not see a user logging in.
Is there a way to capture more verbose events especially a login event?
Ideally I would like to be able to replicate what a user has been doing in
the console.
My production systems have minimal user interaction via the console or
command line. As such there is no much chance of the logs filling up due to
events.

I am using both the default console, and the latest version of Hawtio.