Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Damian <ds...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/24 18:10:19 UTC

Accessing remote resources

Hi all ,

         In order to meet some requirements I have split my j2ee application, I've left my ejb in OC4J and I put the web file in Tomcat (Jakarta). The problem happened when i try to access remote ejb (same machine another container, OC4J more specifically) without succed. Has anyone knows what I've to do in order to access remote ejbs from tomcat ??  changes in web.xml , jndi.properties ???

thanks in advance,

               Damian