Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by tarndt <ta...@crossview.com> on 2014/06/10 20:28:18 UTC

Duplicate namespace declarations but different URLs in 1 file

I have a camel route where the returning file will contain a namespace
declaration of ns2.  Depending on which external process created the file
the ns2 could be mapped to 2 different namespace values.  Since I can't
declare 2 namespace values at the beginning of the file I'm trying to find
where to declare the namespace specific to the xpath process.  I tried
putting the declaration in the transform tags and in the xpath tags but that
didn't work.  If they are not at the top of the file I get namespace ns2 not
declared errors.

xmlns:ns2="http://impl.ejb.customerordermanager.sellingservice.services.scope.manh.com/"
xmlns:ns2="http://impl.ejb.manager.fulfilmentservice.services.scope.manh.com/"

<transform>

<xpath>/soap:Envelope/soap:Body/ns2:getSupplyBalanceWithLoginResponse/return/text()</xpath>
</transform>

or

<transform>

<xpath>/soap:Envelope/soap:Body/ns2:importCustomerOrderWithLoginResponse/return/text()</xpath>
</transform>