Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2006/06/02 10:59:34 UTC

Re: AWT, Java2D and SWING contribution

Just a note - since the shape of the classlib deploy directory has
recently changed, anyone building the swing/awt contribution will
find that the built binaries go into deploy/jre/ instead of
deploy/jdk/jre/.
The fix for this is simple - just add "jdk" into the harmonybin.path
property defined in each of the modules/<awt|misc|swing>/make/build.xml
files. i.e. replace
   <property name="harmonybin.path" value="deploy/jre"/>
with
   <property name="harmonybin.path" value="deploy/jdk/jre"/>

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin