Posted to fortress@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/21 01:08:32 UTC

Fortress git repo ready !

Hi guys,

we now have the full fortress git repo available on
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=directory-fortress-core.git.

Let's have fun now !

Re: Fortress git repo ready !

Posted by Shawn McKinney <mc...@att.net>.
To test access, I have committed the first couple of changes - all good.  I will be committing changes here going forward.

Re: Fortress git repo ready !

Posted by Shawn McKinney <mc...@att.net>.

Re: Fortress git repo ready !

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Before we get the word out, should we not also have a JIRA in place?

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-