Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "CONSULTANT Composants-Chaaba (93)" <co...@dgfip.finances.gouv.fr> on 2010/07/01 09:58:06 UTC

[Maven2][hibernate3-maven-plugin][Version 2.2] Mappings read twice when trying to execute hbm2ddl

Hye everybody,I'm trying to generate database schema using
hibernate3:hbm2ddl . When I see traces i see that plugin is reading the
mapping files twice.
Is there a reason for that, I've seen on the net many threads talking
about this issue and the solution is to disable class scanning. But in
my case the hibernate configuration file does not contain references to
hbm.xml files.