Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/07 09:23:48 UTC

Labels on Github

Hi,

I'm not sure how it can be done, but it would be nice to activate the
Labels on our Github Mirror.
It could help speed up the review process by setting labels like: Needs
Review, Looks Good, M.I.N.D (Merging If No More Discussion).

We just published our Review Process
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#the-review-process>
but
labels would allow us to keep track of the next step of the PR without
spending time visiting them all.

Any thoughts?

Re: Labels on Github

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.