Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Daniel Florey <df...@c1-fse.de> on 2004/08/02 13:52:41 UTC

Client slide notification handling

Hi,
some time ago I've moved the NotificationListener from the projector
package to the webdavclient library. Now I've seen that Stefan
(Lützkendorf) has already added some stuff related to the notification
stuff on client side.
What shall we do now? As I'm already working some with my
NotificationListener I would vote for keeping it, as it is managing
everything in a single class and can be used fairly easy.
What do you folks think about it?
We should drop my or Stefans work before releasing the 2.1 beta as we
now have doubled code in CVS...

Daniel

Re: Client slide notification handling

Posted by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Daniel,
I think your implementation is more complete, and I'm not yet fixed to
my implementation so we can drop my stuff. I'll do that next time.

Stefan