Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 热爱大发挥 <38...@qq.com> on 2016/02/22 05:40:06 UTC

can set the number of reduce in "Convert Cuboid Data to HFile"?

when build a cube , i found that the step "Convert Cuboid Data to HFile" consumes most of the time, and the reduce number is set to 1,can I increase the number to increase speed??

Re: can set the number of reduce in "Convert Cuboid Data to HFile"?

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
It's configurable. We need document for this. Could you open a JIRA for the
document work?

The number of reducers of step "Convert Cuboid Data to HFile" is decided by
the number of regions of HTable. Checkout below JIRAs for more info.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-965
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1381
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1323