Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/06/06 23:53:05 UTC

[Fwd: Re: using jtidy by default: calling cocoon experts to help!]

Not pressed reply-to all!
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [Fwd: Re: using jtidy by default: calling cocoon experts to help!]

Posted by Diwaker Gupta <di...@gmail.com>.

Hmm, yeah jtidy doesn't seem to be working quite right yet :( I guess
we'll have to go with the indent set to yes in the serializer for now.
If someone can come with a working solution that would be fantastic.
Thanks for helping out though.

--
Diwaker Gupta
http://resolute.ucsd.edu/diwaker