Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ken Berthelot <kb...@edgenet.com> on 2006/03/20 17:57:10 UTC

WSIF Component

Is the WSIF component still supported?  There appears to be a bug in
WSIFMarshaller.isSimpleType().  The suspect code is:

QName typeName = part.getTypeName();

return
"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema".equals(typeName.getNamespaceURI());

This assumes the existence of a "type" attribute for the part element,
which may not be the case for complex types, which would use an
"element" tag instead to reference the complex type. For example:

<wsdl:message name="lookupRequest">

    <wsdl:part element="tns:lookup" name="parameters" />

</wsdl:message>

This causes a NullPointerException since there is no "type" attribute
(i.e. typeName == null).  I believe the logic for isSimpleType() should
be expanded to handle this.

Ken Berthelot| edgenet | 615.234.3880| kberthelot@edgenet.com

NOTICE: This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately, without disclosing or using its contents for any purpose.  Edgenet Inc. accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Re: WSIF Component

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Could you please raise a JIRA and attach your patch please ?

Thanks,
Guillaume Nodet