Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/02 11:37:39 UTC

old review request regarding NetworkManager (now NetworkOrchestrator)

H Murali,

You commented to Soheils commit (https://reviews.apache.org/r/14023)
That it should be redone for present day master. Is this still valid,
meaning I just did should I check it in?

regards,
Daan

Re: old review request regarding NetworkManager (now NetworkOrchestrator)

Posted by Murali Reddy <Mu...@citrix.com>.
On 02/02/14 4:07 PM, "Daan Hoogland" <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

>H Murali,
>
>You commented to Soheils commit (https://reviews.apache.org/r/14023)
>That it should be redone for present day master. Is this still valid,
>meaning I just did should I check it in?

Daan, bug is still valid, if you have made change in NetworkOrchestrator
please go ahead with check-in.