Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2019/06/03 07:02:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0-M3 (Milestone 3)

Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0-M3, the third milestone
towards a new 3.0.0 major release with currently 653 improvements and
fixes.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1138/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1138/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0-M3/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0-M3

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 3.0.0-M3

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0-M3 (Milestone 3)

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
I've cherry-picked the two requested commits onto the release branch
for 3.0.0-M3 and starting the release process again.

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Everyone,

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0-M3 (Milestone 3)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 10:59 AM Gregor Zurowski
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:

> No problem, I will cherry-pick this change into the release branch and
> cut and new release today.

Yeah that would be good. I have not found other issues during testing, so far.

--
Claus Ibsen

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.