Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> on 2018/10/03 05:47:44 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Bigtop version 1.3.0

For provisioner part, I tested CentOS, Ubuntu, and Debian.
Currently only Ubuntu works.
* CentOS: Need to pin down the puppetlabs-stdlib to 4.12.0 as Jun He
suggested
* Debian: Just need to update config file from debian 8 to debian 9.

Jun are you already working on this or you need my help fixing them?

Jun HE <ju...@apache.org> 於 2018年9月30日 週日 下午2:30寫道:

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@boudnik.org>.
I will do some testing in a next a couple of days, absolutely.
BTW, looks like my emails aren't getting through sometimes, as I don't
see my earlier email suggesting that we need to cancel this vote, as
RC1 didn't pass.
Thanks
--
  With regards,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Oh yes. You're right!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Guys,

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
I see no problem on what you suggested. The error message is clear that the
failure is just because of the limitation of downloading external
dependencies.
Please go ahead on proceed . Meanwhile, feel free to raise any issue to the
community. We'd love to see the release announced :)

Jun HE <ju...@apache.org> 於 2018年10月26日 週五 下午1:33寫道:

Posted by Jun HE <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi, Olaf,

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.