Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Rachana Ananthakrishnan <ra...@mcs.anl.gov> on 2009/07/01 16:34:51 UTC

1.6 release

Hi,

Our team is looking at leveraging the API changes being made for the
1.6 release to allow use of X.509 Proxy certificates for securing
messages. It would help plan our effort and timing, if we could get a
rough timeline of when the release is being planned. Mostly I am
interested to hear the earliest the release branch would be frozen, so
we can ensure that we have enough time to file requests for any API
change that might be needed.

Thanks,
Rachana

University of Chicago